237 total views, 1 views today
Two bus conductors known in local parlance as ‘trotro mates’ have allegedly burnt to death at Odorkor in Accra.
One of the deceased whose name was only given as Kwabena was sleeping in the minibus with a friend when the unfortunate incident occurred.
Adom News’ Shine Acquah who visited the scene reported that the incident happened Thursday dawn.
Information he gathered from eyewitnesses indicated that the mates normally slept in the minibus with registration number GS 319-13 to prevent thieves from stealing the car batteries at the lorry station.
But, what sparked the fire, Shine stated, is still not known to the residents who thronged to the scene to help douse the fire.
The charred bodies of the deceased have since been deposited at the Police Hospital morgue pending autopsy.